The Nuka Elements 3L Jacket is a premium piece of sustainable hardshell outerwear, handcrafted with care in Estonia from high-quality materials sourced from Europe. The jacket's triple-layered construction features a high-performance, 100% recycled SYMPATEX® fabric that is both PFT and PTFE free, making it an eco-friendly choice.
The top layer of the jacket is made of soft jersey material, providing a comfortable feel, while a fluorine-free water-repellent finish ensures optimal protection from the elements. The jacket's 2-way stretch technology allows for superior comfort and flexibility, while its breathable design ensures that you stay dry and comfortable in any weather.
The Nuka Elements 3L Jacket boasts an impressive water column of +20 000mm, making it waterproof in even the heaviest rain. With a breathability rating of +25 000 g/m²/24h, the jacket also offers fantastic ventilation to keep you cool and comfortable during intense activities.
Fully taped seams with SYMPATEX® tape and YKK® AquaGuard® coil zippers on all exposed zippers ensure that no water seeps through the jacket, while under-arm ventilation zippers provide additional airflow. The jacket's fully adjustable hood is helmet compatible and can be cinched in the front and back for a perfect fit. A hidden ski pass holder in the left sleeve and a hidden hem cinch add practicality and convenience.
Other features of the Nuka Elements 3L Jacket include a high wind-breaking collar with soft inner padding for maximum comfort, an easy-access waterproof chest pocket, an inner pocket with a zipper, and two big front pockets. The jacket also features a RECCO® reflector bonded inside the brim for added safety.
With a weight of just 565g (M), the Nuka Elements 3L Jacket is lightweight and comfortable to wear. The jacket is made with Bluesign® APPROVED fabric and OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100 fabric, ensuring that it is environmentally friendly and safe for the wearer.
All in all, the Nuka Elements 3L Jacket is a true work of art, combining sustainability, performance, and style to create a jacket that is perfect for any outdoor adventure.
• Garment handmade in Estonia
• Fabric made in EU
• High performance recycled 3-layered SYMPATEX® fabric (PFT and PTFE free)
• 100% Recycled Polyester
• Top layer made of soft jersey provides a particularly pleasant feeling of comfort. with a fluorine-free water-repellent finish
• 2-way stretch for superior comfort and flexibility
• Fluorine-free water-repellent finish, the production of a Sympatex copolymer emits 50 times less CO2 compared with a PTFE polymer
• Windproof, waterproof and fantastic breathability
• Water column + 20 000mm
• Breathability +25 000 g/m²/24h
• Abrasion Martindale + 40 000
• YKK® AquaGuard® coil zippers on all exposed zippers
• 2-way front zipper
• Fully taped seams with SYMPATEX® tape
• Hidden Skipass holder in the left sleeve
• Fully adjustable hood with front and back cinching (helmet compatible)
• Hidden hem cinch
• Under-arm ventilation zippers
• High wind-breaking collar with soft inner padding for maximum comfort
• Easy-access waterproof chest pocket
• Inner pocket with zipper
• 2 big front pockets
• RECCO® reflector bonded inside the brim
• Weight 565gr (M)
• Fabric weight: 155 g/m2
• Bluesign® APPROVED fabric
• OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100 fabric
• Arctic Legacy logo print on the chest
The Nuka Elements 3L Jacket is a Unisex model and is cut to provide a little extra room for layering. Men should select the size they normally wear and women should go down one size. Our model Johan is 183 cm / 78 kg and wears a size Medium. We’d love to guide you when it comes to our sizes so please use the chat function down in the right corner, we respond quickly.