The Nuka Elements 3L Pants are a premium piece of sustainable outerwear, handmade with care in Estonia using high-quality materials sourced from Europe. These pants feature a triple-layered construction made of high-performance recycled SYMPATEX® fabric, which is both PFT and PTFE-free, making it an eco-friendly choice. The inner layer is made of soft jersey material that provides a comfortable feel and is treated with a fluorine-free water-repellent finish.
These pants are adjustable at the waist thanks to elastics and Velcro and feature side ventilation zippers that run along the entire length of the legs for added breathability. The pre-bent knees ensure greater flexibility and comfort, while the double buttons provide secure closure with one visible and one hidden.
The lower leg gaiters with elastic openings can be worn with all types of footwear, from hiking boots to alpine ski boots, and the bottom leg reinforcement protects against ski edge cuts. The pants also come with belt loops and two waterproof front pockets for added convenience.
With 2-way stretch technology, the Nuka Elements 3L Pants provide superior comfort and flexibility. The fluorine-free water-repellent finish makes them an eco-friendly choice, and the production of a Sympatex copolymer emits 50 times less CO2 compared with a PTFE polymer. The pants are windproof, waterproof, and offer fantastic breathability, with a water column of +20 000mm and breathability of +25 000 g/m²/24h. Fully taped seams with SYMPATEX® tape and YKK® AquaGuard® coil zippers on all exposed zippers ensure that no water seeps through the pants.
With a weight of just 450g (M) and a fabric weight of 155 g/m2, the Nuka Elements 3L Pants are lightweight and comfortable to wear. They are made with Bluesign® APPROVED fabric and OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100 fabric, ensuring that they are environmentally friendly and safe for the wearer.
• Garment handmade in Estonia
• Fabric made in EU
• High-performance recycled 3-layered SYMPATEX® fabric (PFT and PTFE free)
• 100% Recycled Polyester
• Top layer made of soft jersey provides a particularly pleasant feeling of comfort. with a fluorine-free water-repellent finish
• Adjustable at the waist thanks to elastics and Velcro
• Side ventilation zippers run along the entire length of the legs
• Pre-bent knees for greater flexibility and comfort
• Double buttons for secure closure (one visible, one hidden)
• Lower leg gaiters with elastic openings to work with all types of footwear, from hiking boots to alpine ski boots
• Bottom leg reinforcement to protect against ski edge cuts
• Belt loops
• 2 waterproof front leg pockets
• 2-way stretch for superior comfort and flexibility
• Fluorine-free water-repellent finish, the production of a Sympatex copolymer emits 50 times less CO2 compared with a PTFE polymer
• Windproof, waterproof and fantastic breathability
• Water column + 20 000mm
• Breathability +25 000 g/m²/24h
• Abrasion Martindale + 40 000
• YKK® AquaGuard® coil zippers on all exposed zippers
• Fully taped seams with SYMPATEX® tape
• Fabric weight: 155 g/m2
• Bluesign® APPROVED fabric
• OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100 fabric
• Arctic Legacy logo printed vertically on the left leg
The Nuka Elements 3L Pants are a Unisex model and are cut to provide a little extra room for layering. Men should select the size they normally wear and women should go down one size. Our model Johan is 183 cm / 78 kg and wears a size Medium. We’d love to guide you when it comes to our sizes so please use the chat function down in the right corner, we respond quickly.